“Pam and Scott are a great team to work with. Pam worked with us over 2 years while we decided if we wanted to stop renting and buy a condo. I could text or call them after 5pm and had 99% chance of getting a response. I will use them if I ever get another house.”
- Marc W.
“Wenhe Mortgage makes buying and/or refinancing a home as painless as possible. They really do make it easy and simple. Knowledgeable, friendly and quick from start to finish. Scott was on top of it during every step in the process.”
- Kevin M.
“Absolutely amazing experience with Pam Wenhe. Her industry knowledge was very beneficial in our search as we were 1st time home buyers and we truly could not have asked for more. Overall I would recommend (and have) Pam to anyone and if/when we look at properties in the future she will be the first person we call.”
- Zac U.
“Thank you! We are so thrilled with your professionalism and service. It is not often when you have someone who is truly in your court. Through the whole sell/buy experience you have had our backs and have been amazing at answering questions and keeping us on the right path. We will shout your name from the rooftops as the go to guy when you need a mortgage. Thanks until the next one.”
- Debra S.
“Scott makes obtaining a loan painless. So efficient, knowledgeable and professional. Always a pleasure to work with. He is always available to answer any questions we may have.”
- Pam B.
“I dealt with Scott on a refinance of my mortgage. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I was unaware of how today’s market and lender’s policies have changed, but Scott helped guide me through the frustration of current lender requirements as best as anyone could. Truly a professional in his field“
- Wilson N.
Benefits of VA Loans
Meet The Team
Wenhe Mortgage & Realty is committed to providing veterans with VA loans with the lowest rates and fastest turn times available in California. Wenhe Mortgage and Realty is the trusted source for California homebuyer’s and homeowner’s real estate transactions. We work with the leading lenders in the industry to provide you the most aggressive rates available.
Eligibility Requirements for VA Home Loans
VA loan eligibility is earned through serving our country. Active duty, Reservists and Guard members can earn eligibility based on the following: Active duty (Title 10) members can become eligible after 90 straight days during wartime or 181 days during peacetime. If not active duty, military members need to serve two continuous years, and Reservists and Guard members must serve six years.
Outside of being Active duty, Reservist or Guard, the VA has a rule regarding honorable discharge. To be eligible for a VA home loan, the veteran must have been separated from the military for reasons other than dishonorable discharge.
Find a more comprehensive overview on the Department of Veterans Affairs website.
What Can A VA Home Loan Be Used For?
- An existing home, or a condominium or townhouse in a VA-approved project.
- A multi-unit property (up to four-plex), provided the buyer occupies one of the units.
- A manufactured/mobile home or a modular home.
- A new construction. However, builders, plans, and building sites must be VA-approved.
What Can’t a VA Home Loan Be Used For?
- Property in a foreign country.
- A cooperatively (co-op) owned apartment.
- A farm, unless there is a residence on the property that the veteran can live in.
- Vacant land, unless there are immediate plans to build a home on the property.
- Investment property or a second home.
- A business loan.
A VA streamline is a great way to reduce your current mortgage rate and payment with minimal effort and time. As a California VA specialist, we offer some of the lowest VA rates in California to honor and thank our vets. Here are some of the program highlights:
- Low Wholesale rates
- Fast closings – 14 days or less on average
- No appraisal needed
- No income or asset verification required
- Reduced or waived funding-fee options
- Mortgage-only credit report pull
The VA is a great option due to the number of different loan programs for refinancing and purchasing. Wenhe Mortgage and Realty offers some of the lowest rates on VA loans in California.
Our VA Loan Highlights:
- Streamline IRRRL option
- No monthly PMI
- NO down payment for home purchases
- Close your loan less than 30 days
- Credit score of minimum 580 needed
- Cash-out allowed up to 100% loan to value (LTV)
- Refinance current VA loan up to 150% of the property value
Whether you currently own a home or about to own your first one and you’re interested in refinancing your current VA loan, Wenhe Mortgage and Realty can help.